Learning Studio CLOSED Tues. 4/1/03; -not- an April Fool

From: Jo Falcon (jofalcon@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 10:25:51 PST

Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 10:25:51 -0800 (PST)
From: Jo Falcon <jofalcon@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Learning Studio CLOSED Tues. 4/1/03; -not- an April Fool

I got about halfway to work today, coughing and hacking, and realized it
wass Not A Good Idea. Not SARS, just a basic (but gross) cold. Sorry...

I expect to be back at the reference desk, fully drugged up, on Wednesday,
but check the Hours-&-Info line at 343-0875 before making a major
expedition to check out a book. (Returns can be given to the
long-suffering Front Desk when I'm not at the museum.) Thanks >cough< for
your patience >hackk, snorkel, COUGH< --

Jo Falcon, MLIS
The Exploratorium Learning Studio
415 561-0343
"We unscrew the inscrutable."