Learning Studio still not exactly open

From: Jo Falcon (jofalcon@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 10:01:43 PDT

Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 10:01:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jo Falcon <jofalcon@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Learning Studio still not exactly open

I'm back from that vacation (aaaahh.......) but a confluence of
coincidences is keeping the Learning Studio closed till Saturday. Today,
Wednesday, the Museum closed early for our annual Awards Banquet -- just
in time for the library's usual open hours to disappear. Thursday and
Friday I'll be in meetings all day, at another location. So: sorry about
that, but please hang on till Saturday. After that, hours should be
relatively normal for a while. Thanks for your patience --

Jo Falcon, MLIS
The Exploratorium Learning Studio
415 561-0343
"We unscrew the inscrutable."