hydrogen gas

From: Geoff Ruth (gruth@leadershiphigh.org)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 06:16:40 PDT

Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 06:16:40 -0700
From: Geoff Ruth <gruth@leadershiphigh.org>
Subject: hydrogen gas

A few weeks ago Modesto did a demo at a Saturday workshop in which he
blew up a balloon filled with hydrogen. I want to do the same
demonstration for my students, but I don't know where to get hydrogen
gas for little money. (I don't want to buy one of the cylinders of
H2.) Does anyone have any suggestions on how to cheaply acquire a
relatively large amount of hydrogen gas?