stationary bike generators?

From: SOXYTHECAT@aol.com
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 08:29:13 PDT

Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 11:29:13 -0400
From: SOXYTHECAT@aol.com
Subject: stationary bike generators?

Hello Pinhole.

Does anyone have any experience seting up stationary bike generators?

A friend just wrote with the following request:

"...I'm wondering if you have any idea how to set up a stationary bike generator.
Right now I am finishing up an Americorps term helping out at the
High School for Environmental Studies. BP donated a couple of PV
modules, and we wanted to have more resources for teaching
alternative energy. I thought it would be neat to have a bike
generator; a wind turbine is not a possibility. Do you have any
ideas?

Thanks, Fai
"

Her email address is: faidaudau@snail-mail.net