Re: pinhole take apartable toys

From: Ellen Koivisto & Gene Thompson (offstage@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 20:23:05 PDT

Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 20:23:05 -0700
Subject: Re: pinhole take apartable toys
From: Ellen Koivisto & Gene Thompson <offstage@earthlink.net>

I have NO idea what the insides look like or if they're interesting at
all, but DirecTV used to have a DSL service, and when they decided to
close that business off, they left all of the subscribers with DSL
modems (or whatever they're called -- the boxes.) I've got one and
can't think of anything better to use it for...

Ellen Koivisto
San Francisco