Digital Camera - images for "What is this stuff"

From: Eric Muller (emuller@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 09:14:08 PDT

Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 09:14:08 -0700
From: Eric Muller <emuller@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Digital Camera - images for "What is this stuff"

Hi Joe,
Yes, you are correct, we have been working on a site where alumni can post
images of unknown science objects so that you can get feed back. The site
is located at:
http://www.exploratorium.edu/ti/alumni/show_and_tell/

We are working on a system where by you can post your picture yourself, but
it has not been finalized.
For now, if you want to post a picture, send it to me or Deb Hunt. We will
post it for you and then send a notice along to pinhole.

Send your image/s to:
dhunt@exploratorium.edu - Deb Hunt's email
emuller@exploratorium.edu - my email

Eric Muller