Re:For All School Staff and Personnel

From: epcinquire@epcparts.com
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 07:11:25 PDT

From: epcinquire@epcparts.com
Subject: Re:For All School Staff and Personnel
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 07:11:25

For all Military Personnel  Re

For all School Staff and Personnel

Re: Laptop Computers

Electronic Parts Company, the national manufacturer of the Builtsmart® line of laptop computers is
offering a limited supply of their top of the line laptop computers directly at manufacturers cost to all
School Staff and Personnel. These laptops are being offered directly to you as a result of an
over allotment at the ePC warehouse facility and these laptops need to move quick.

All Computers are brand-new packed in their original boxes and come with a full 1 year manufacturer's
warranty plus a 14 day exchange policy. These computers are fully equipped with the latest 2003 technology
to make these the best performing computers money can buy. These new laptop computers are being offered
at manufacturers cost and are being offered to those who call:

1.888.399.3744 by Wednesday June 11th, 2003 by 6 p.m.

Laptop 1100 L Series

*Crusoe® Processor for incredible battery life, speed and reliability
*128 MB SD RAM upgradeable to 256
*20 GB Hard Drive
*Soundcard and Video Card
*CD-ROM
*10/100 Network Card
*56K V.90 Fax Modem
*14.1" TFT Screen
*Battery Pack
*Light weight only 2.2kg
*1-800 Tech Support and customer service!
*Ask about our different options on operating systems.
*1 year warranty parts and labor

Manufacturers Cost is only......$550

Laptop 1700P Series

*Intel® Pentium® 4 at 1.7 GHz
*128 MB DDR RAM upgradeable to 512
*20 GB Hard Drive upgradeable to 40GB
*Soundcard and Video Card
*DVD-ROM
*3D/2D Graphics Accelerator
*10/100 Network Card
*56K V.90 Fax Modem
*15.1"TFT Screen
*Battery Pack
*1-800 Tech Support and customer service
*Ask about our different options on operating systems
*1 year warranty parts and labor

Manufacturers Cost is only.....$950

How to qualify

1. All computers will be available on a first-come first-served basis.
2. You must call 1.888.399.3744 by 6 P.M. Wednesday June 11th.
and we will hold the computers you request on will call.
3. You are not obligated in any way.

To take advantage of this offer please call 1.888.399.3744

To order online visit http://www2.epcparts.com use promo code CHU3321

If you received this email in error please respond to inquire@epcparts.com with the
word "remove" in the subject line.