Re: pinhole Earth Science book suggestions?

From: Anthea1228@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 17:05:23 PDT

From: Anthea1228@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 20:05:23 EDT
Subject: Re: pinhole Earth Science book suggestions?

Hi Ben,

I teach students with learning disabilities and we often use the Steck-Vaughn
series of textbooks. The reading level is much more accessible that the
Prentice-Hall series (which we also use). An added bonus is that they are mostly
softcover and not too expensive. I don't have the website, but I'm sure you
can enter Steck-Vaughn on your search engine.

Theresa Heckathorne
Marina Middle School