electricity/conductivity toys

From: Gail Peiterson (gpeiterson@punahou.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 13:17:04 PDT

From: "Gail Peiterson" <gpeiterson@punahou.edu>
Subject: electricity/conductivity toys
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 10:17:04 -1000

Aloha and happy summer,
We were all talking about the toys to teach conductivity during the spring
and for those of you who do not have small kids the McDonald's "Finding
Nemo" happy meal toys are wonderful examples of these contact toys...Puffer
fish whose belly lights ---sharks whose eyes light and I think one even
activates a sound chip. (haven't gotten that one yet) They are sealed and
also work in water!!! You can just buy the toys if you are too embarrassed
to order a happy meal....I have found my first one at the thrift store
already but a dollar they are a fun desk toy at the least!
Aloha ,
Gail Peiterson
Punahou School
Honolulu, Hi

Please note & update your address book with my new email address :) Thanks!
gpeiterson@punahou.edu