Free spectrophotometer

From: Clinton Huey-Ayer (chueyayer@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 14:21:05 PDT

From: "Clinton Huey-Ayer" <chueyayer@hotmail.com>
Subject: Free spectrophotometer
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 21:21:05 +0000

My science department at Bancroft Middle School in San Leandro, CA is trying
to give away a Gilford Spectrophotometer 260. Because we're undergoing
remodeling, we have had to toss a lot out. No one in our department knows
how to operate it so if you can use it contact me (I'll be out of town July
3-13):
email: chueyayer@hotmail.com
Clinton Huey