Re: pinhole Re: cset study guide?

From: Anthea1228@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 16:12:28 PDT

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:12:28 -0400
From: Anthea1228@aol.com
Subject: Re: pinhole Re: cset study guide?

I have a few suggestions for you. Barron's study guides are available in most college bookstores (and I have seen them in the Exploratorium store as well). The one for Biology covers what a college biology course would cover. If you prefer video, see if you can find the "Standard Deviants" videos on Biology. They are designed for college students, but the topics are explained so clearly and with such good (and entertaining) visuals that my learning disabled middle school students find them accessible. A third option is the NTE and Praxis web sites, which have comprehensive practice exams (I doubt the CSET would be much different). Finally, you might try a study guide designed for the high school AP Biology test. If the CSET covers state standards, the material on the AP test should cover your rear end pretty well.

Good luck!

Theresa