ell science books

From: Malcolm McClain (mbmcclain@msn.com)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 09:30:46 PDT

From: "Malcolm McClain" <mbmcclain@msn.com>
Subject: ell science books
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:30:46 -0700

Hi Ilka,

Globe Feron puts out a nice set of science books that I think would work well for English Language Learners.

I have used the physical science one and am sure the biology one would work well too. You district may not provide funds because they are not on the "i'm aligned with the standards" list.

If you need more info just write me an e-mail. The book is in my calassroom.

Malcolm