position at SOTA

From: Lori Lambertson (loril@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 14:58:46 PDT

Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:58:46 -0700
From: Lori Lambertson <loril@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: position at SOTA

Hello Pinhole Friends,
This just in: a last minute retirement opened up the following position.
Read on:

SCHOOL OF THE ARTS
A CALIFORNIA DISTINGUISHED SCHOOL

Donn K. Harris, Principal

JOB OPENING: Science/Math Teacher

We have an exciting teaching opening for the right candidate. School of the
Arts High School, an innovative San Francisco public school, is looking for
a teacher who is either credentialed or eligible for a credential in
Physical Science or Earth Science to teach our 9th graders. The candidate
should also have 18 or more units of Math to be eligible for a
supplementary Math credential to teach a Geometry class to our most
advanced 9th graders. School of the Arts accepts students by audition, and
we have a highly motivated and creative student body that craves good
teaching. SOTA is a rewarding, enriching place to work and our staff is
exceptionally professional and talented.

Please contact Principal Donn Harris at 415-695-5700 or
dharris@muse.sfusd.edu to learn more about this opportunity. Teaching
candidates must also apply through the SFUSD Human Resources Dept. for
credential verification and final approval.