Conceptual Physics Curriculum

From: aaron vanderwerff (vndrwrff@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 22:15:12 PDT

From: "aaron vanderwerff" <vndrwrff@hotmail.com>
Subject: Conceptual Physics Curriculum
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:15:12 -0700

We are currently looking at teaching Conceptual Physics in the 9th grade at
my school as well as restructuring the science sequence. Since we are in
the first stages of looking at adopting this course/sequence we have been
trying to find:

1) examples of science sequences that start with everyone taking a
Conceptual Physics class.
2) examples of syllabi of Conceptual Physics classes for the 9th grade.

If anyone has any examples they could forward me, or places to look, I would
really appreciate it.

Thanks much,
Aaron Vanderwerff
San Lorenzo High School

<b>Get MSN 8</b> and help protect your children with advanced parental
controls. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental