Re: pinhole Show and tell

From: Christopher Reese (creese@seq.org)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 11:55:18 PDT

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 11:55:18 -0700
From: "Christopher Reese" <creese@seq.org>
Subject: Re: pinhole Show and tell

This looks like some type of valve or regulator...the red disk may be a
position indicator.

It could also indicator for some sort of gas/liquid system.

>>> emuller@exploratorium.edu 08/27/03 11:18PM >>>
Pinholers,

We have a new piece of mystery equipment to be identified.
Please help our alumni figure out what this thing is.
It can be view at:

http://www.exploratorium.edu/ti/alumni/show_and_tell/
It is in the alumni area, so use your "teacher" "institute" pass
codes.

Thanks,

Eric Muller
Science Educator