Re: Re: thermofax for moire

From: lkrand@earthlink.net
Date: Sat Sep 06 2003 - 18:03:51 PDT

Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 18:03:51 -0700 (GMT)
From: lkrand@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Re: thermofax for moire

Help!
I was told that as an alumni I would be allowed access to the list serve. That was in the late 90s. Has the access been changed? What should I do to be included? I've received the pinhole all these years and always assumed, that when needed, I could send a message. Thanks for your help. Laura Randall.
PS please include how to reach deborah hunt on the next message. Thanks again.