Re: science based tobacco program

From: George Fosselius (gfossel@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 08:27:39 PDT

From: "George Fosselius" <gfossel@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: science based tobacco program
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 08:27:39 -0700

County American Heart Association offices used to have a lab kit and trainer
for loan.
4 or 5 physiological tests to be done before and after smoking a
cigarerette. (We had no problem getting parent permission at our
continuation high school.)
Experimental and control groups.
Lung capacity
Pulse
BP
jitter test (better after nicotine for my kids!)
Were those the good old days? Loved those hands-on lungs-on programs.
George Fosselius