BSCS Biology?

From: charles hoffman (lankytwo@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 14:18:08 PDT

From: "charles hoffman" <lankytwo@hotmail.com>
Subject: BSCS Biology?
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 14:18:08 -0700

Hi Pinholers-

Does anyone have a copy of BSCS Biology: A Human Approach by Kendall-Hunt,
to loan for a few weeks? We are beginning to shape a new curriculum for our
10th grade Biology students and this text comes highly recommended (focus is
on evolution as the unifying concept in biology).

We are having a little trouble locating a copy. Amazingly.

- Charles Hoffman

Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.