FREE - airtrack & air puck table

From: SFPhysics@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 15:09:33 PDT

From: SFPhysics@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:09:33 EDT
Subject: FREE - airtrack & air puck table

Attention Physics Instructors:

I have a 2.2 meter airtrack and blower unit to give away. It has with it
several gliders and accessories such as spark wire holders for timed runs. The
down side is that the hose connection on one end was lost along with the air
hose after I loaned the unit out. A teacher with some shop construction skills
should be able to made the missing plug out of wood in under an hour. A
manual is included. When I bought this unit it was very expensive but all I am
asking is a letter acknowledging the unit as a donation to your school.

The air puck table I am giving away has no pucks with it but these can be
made from old CDs which is what I was using. A shop vac powered this unit but
does not come with it.

Both are FREE and I will deliver them to anywhere in the northern SF Bay Area.

Please reply to SFPhysics@aol.com - first reply gets the unit(s). I will
leave my anti-spam firewall down for one day for replies. After that you will
have to contact me through the pinhole list.

Best wishes to all,

Al Sefl
Appropriately an airhead giving away an airtrack...