articulating a skeleton

From: Erin Leydig (wisheyewere@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 17:04:50 PDT

From: "Erin Leydig" <wisheyewere@hotmail.com>
Subject: articulating a skeleton
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 17:04:50 -0700

Hi all,
I've been given the pieces of a dog skeleton by one of my students and I
want to articulate it, but I have no idea how to go about doing that.
Anyone have any suggestions for resources on learning how to articulate a
skeleton? Or know of anyone who knows how to articulate skeletons and can
give me pointers?

Any help is welcome.

Thanks,
Erin Leydig

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month
(depending on the local service providers in your area).
https://broadband.msn.com