pinhole: Thanks to all who came to Long Beach!

From: ASKDRSP@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 17:41:03 PDT

From: ASKDRSP@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 20:41:03 EDT
Subject: pinhole: Thanks to all who came to Long Beach!

Greetings One and All,

Thank you for coming to Long Beach to the California Science Educators
Conference sponsored by the CSTA. It was great meeting many of you and it was super
seeing so many people at the keynote address where Dr. Jane Goodall spoke.

My reason for writing is to thank you and to let you know that if you decide
to go forward and start a ROOTS & SHOOTS CLUB I would be happy to give ideas
to help you.

Again, thanks to all and see you in San Jose next fall.

Take care,
Sue Pritchard