re: customs and sand

From: lkrand@earthlink.net
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 19:52:24 PDT

Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 19:52:24 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
From: lkrand@earthlink.net
Subject: re: customs and sand

For many years I have had the same assignment and no problems for students, parents or family coming in from asia, southeast asia, europe, pacific islands, australia, mexico, central or south america. However, I have had not had this tested since 9/11 and the current high alert status. Perhaps a written note for each student to take with them regarding the assignment?
Laura Randall