Harry Potter - the Science of...

From: Karen Kalumuck (karenk@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 19 2003 - 14:42:00 PDT

Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 14:42:00 -0700
From: karenk@exploratorium.edu (Karen Kalumuck)
Subject: Harry Potter - the Science of...

Greetings, all ye muggles and wizards-in-training,

A reminder: for those of you who are attending our workshop on the Science
of Harry Potter, here at Hogwart's at the Exploratorium on Saturday, Oct.
25 - costumes are most definitely encouraged. Broomsticks are optional, and
we will be providing you with a "training wand" upon your arrival. We will
meet just inside Platform nine and three-quarters (the classrooms next door
to the usual TI classrooms --- look for the sign). The use of floo powder
is strictly prohibited!

---The Hogwarts at the Exploratorium Faculty

Karen E. Kalumuck, Ph.D.
Biologist/Educator
Exploratorium Teacher Institute
3601 Lyon St.