Learning Studio CLOSED Mon/Tues 10-27, 28

From: Jo Falcon (jofalcon@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 14:17:38 PDT

Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 14:17:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jo Falcon <jofalcon@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Learning Studio CLOSED Mon/Tues 10-27, 28

For training related to a library software upgrade. And I mean CLOSED.
No interruptions. Don't knock on the door -- I won't answer. If you have
a key, have the decency not to use it. (You know who you are, TI.) This
is complex, gnarly stuff and we need to concentrate.

Back to normal Wednesday, Oct. 29, and thanks for your patience --

Jo Falcon, MLIS
The Exploratorium Learning Studio
415 561-0343
"We unscrew the inscrutable."