Re: pinhole RE: electromagnetism

From: kaydubyou@earthlink.net
Date: Sat Oct 25 2003 - 05:15:59 PDT

Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 08:15:59 -0400
Subject: Re: pinhole RE:  electromagnetism
From: <kaydubyou@earthlink.net>

Thanks to Heidi for the check insulation on wire suggestion. Answer:
stripped the wire midway in the circuit leaving no visible insulation at the
site where I try for any magnetism to work magic in the circuit.

So far, nothing even when I drive that wire through cardboard and toss more
steel wool duff at the level cardboard . My conclusion: there's no
substitute for iron filings. Is there? No matter WHAT the books say....Karen
W.