RE: pinhole RE: electromagnetism

From: Black, Heidi (BlackH@esuhsd.org)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 09:51:11 PST

Subject: RE: pinhole RE:  electromagnetism
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:51:11 -0800
From: "Black, Heidi" <BlackH@esuhsd.org>

Karen, I'd love to see what you are doing, but barring that, how about a
phone call? I'm full time release, will be doing classroom visits
midday today, but we need to get you some help before you pull all your
hair out! ;^)

Heidi Strahm Black
Science Fair Coordinator
East Side Union HSD
408-347-65

Thanks to Heidi for the check insulation on wire suggestion. Answer:
stripped the wire midway in the circuit leaving no visible insulation at
the site where I try for any magnetism to work magic in the circuit.

So far, nothing even when I drive that wire through cardboard and toss
more steel wool duff at the level cardboard . My conclusion: there's no
substitute for iron filings. Is there? No matter WHAT the books
say....Karen W.