Re: pinhole Lunar Eclipse Web cams and other resources

From: ASKDRSP@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 14:20:29 PST

Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 17:20:29 -0500
From: ASKDRSP@aol.com
Subject: Re: pinhole Lunar Eclipse Web cams and other resources

HI Ale,

Yes, we will have difficulty ... but the web sites help ... thank you tons. Our home in the mountains was spared by the raging fires but it took many firefighters to save our area. Thank God!

Hope you are doing well. I find myself absolutely loaded this year ... bigger classes, less resources ... all in all a huge challenge but we are making progress.

Tons of love,
Sue and the Four Cuties