animation this weekend

From: Eric Muller (emuller@isaac.exploratorium.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 11:35:30 PST

Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:35:30 -0800
From: Eric Muller <emuller@isaac.exploratorium.edu>
Subject: animation this weekend

Attention folks coming to the animation workshop this weekend:

If you are signed up for this workshop, you will be receiving a web
camera with animation softwareŠyippee!
If you want to use your camera at the workshop, bring your laptop.
The web cameras work with USB ports and Operating systems:
Macintosh: System 9
PC: all systems

Also, since we would like you to show your animations to others, you
should have some means of moving your files to our computer from your
computerŠa floppy disk or CD burner would work nicely for this.

The workshop starts at 1:30, but you will need some time to load the
drivers and software. We will be around starting at 1:00 to help
with software.

See you there.
Eric

--