6th Grade Math/Science Teacher Needed!

From: dave barker (dbarker_sfusd@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 14 2003 - 00:08:53 PST

Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 00:08:53 -0800 (PST)
From: dave barker <dbarker_sfusd@yahoo.com>
Subject: 6th Grade Math/Science Teacher Needed!

Hi Everyone,

I am the 8th grade math/science teacher at Oakland
Charter Academy. We are looking for a math/science
teacher ASAP to start in January. Our sixth grade
teacher, who has been at our school for several years
is leaving the teaching profession to focus on her new
baby. We are a great school to be working at.

We are a middle school with 168 students and 9
teachers (6 core, 2 Spanish, 1 P.E.). Our students are
very respectful and eager to learn. We are looking for
a teacher that is willing and eager to hold students
accountable to high academic standards and
expectations.

There are a number of reasons and benefits that I
could list here about why our school is such a great
place to work at, but the number one reason is that
you will definately enjoy working with our students
and their families.

If you are interested, please call Mr. Francisco
Gutierrez (Principal) at 510-532-6751, before
Wednesday, fax your resume at 510-532-6753, or contact
me (Dave Barker) at 925-323-7675, anytime, and I'll be
happy to explain the details or answer any questions.

By the way, you must be able to show that you are
'credentialed' (it's the rules of the entities which
we accept funding from).

Dave Barker, Math/Science Teacher
Oakland Charter Academy.

=====
"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson