Secret of Life video

From: Burt Kessler (bcomet@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 06:56:26 PST

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 06:56:26 -0800
Subject: Secret of Life video
From: Burt Kessler <bcomet@pacbell.net>

I am seeking a copy of the Nova video series "The Secret of Life" to
duplicate. I foolishly loaned out my only copy and have forgotten to
whom it was loaned. I use several episodes, especially "Accidents of
Creation" on evolution and "The Mouse that Laid the Golden Egg" on gene
splicing in my 8th grade life science course. This is the series with
David Suzuki and the room full of long file drawers representing the 46
chromosomes.

The series is no longer available either from PBS, WGBH, or anywhere on
the internet. If anyone has the series and is willing to let me
duplicate it, please contact me.

Burt Kessler
bcomet@pacbell.net
510-482-2176

"Science is nothing more than learning how to communicate with nature
in such a manner that it will talk back."