AP Chemistry

From: Jeff Erickson (jefferick@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 16:21:06 PST

Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:21:06 -0800 (PST)
From: Jeff Erickson <jefferick@yahoo.com>
Subject: AP Chemistry

I am teaching AP Chemistry for the first time this
year, and, to my great surprise after being the
physics teacher for a number of years, am really
enjoying it! I am finding myself short on good AP
level review questions though. If someone has copies
of two or three past AP Chem exams or whatever, I
would sure appreciate your sending copies to me. I
will gladly pay for postage. Anyone's suggestions of
publications, websites, or other resources would also
be helpful. Many thanks, Jeff Erickson, Vacaville
High School, Vacaville, CA 95688