must see videos

From: Mark Lawton (markslawton@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 03 2004 - 18:59:03 PST

Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 18:59:03 -0800
Subject: must see videos
From: Mark Lawton <markslawton@hotmail.com>

Happy new Year,

Starting in a few weeks I will begin teaching a science survey class at an
art college in Portland. I am expected to cover (get this) astronomy,
biology, geology, physics, chemistry, botany, and anatomy.

Of course, I am expert in all these disciplines. But just in case, I have a
lapse or two I thought it would be good to have some good videos on hand to
augment the class.

I would like to hear thoughts on MUST SEE science videos. The only one on
my list so far is the Tacoma Narrows Bridge Collapse. Please post or send
me your thoughts on excellent videos.

-Mark Lawton
Portland, Oregon