Re: pinhole billiards

From: SuSevilla@cs.com
Date: Sun Jan 04 2004 - 21:22:37 PST

From: SuSevilla@cs.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 00:22:37 EST
Subject: Re: pinhole billiards

Jessica: There is a really good video demonstration of billards in the video
"Donald in Mathmagic Land", a Walt Disney Mini-Classic. It's 27 minutes long
(the billards segment is perhaps 5 minutes). It's put out by Buena Vista
Home Video, Burbank, CA 91521. It might be very old, but it's still great! I
showed it to my 7th graders and they loved it, so it's not too elementary.

Susan Sevilla