Buying lightsticks

From: Lara Kipperman (chemkipp@mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 16:44:57 PST

Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:44:57 -0800
Subject: Buying lightsticks
From: Lara Kipperman <chemkipp@mac.com>

<< Where do you buy the glowsticks >>

The last batch I bought at Cole Street (Ace) Hardware. The last time I
ordered any they were from REI (which has a new store SOM). The ones I
used to
get from Edmund Scientific (before they stopped selling them) were
manufactured
by OnniGlow (which made, I think, the high intensity ones from Cole
Street
Hardware and maybe that REI sold) which might sell direct. They do
have a web
site and customer service number. Don't really recall the price but my
memory
is something like $15/dozen or so