REVISED Learning Studio closings: Wed/Thu Feb. 4/5

From: Jo Falcon (jofalcon@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 14:18:24 PST

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 14:18:24 -0800 (PST)
From: Jo Falcon <jofalcon@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: REVISED Learning Studio closings: Wed/Thu Feb. 4/5

Monday was a lousy, wet, grey day for my mother's helicopter tour of the
Bay, so we're doing that Wednesday. She goes back to 8 inches of snow on
Thursday, and the Learning Studio will be back to business as usual
Friday. See you then (or yet today...) --

Jo Falcon, MLIS
The Exploratorium Learning Studio
415 561-0343
"We unscrew the inscrutable."