Re: Unknown CENCO

From: Jim Hill (jhill@vom.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 16:07:22 PST

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:07:22 -0800
From: Jim Hill <jhill@vom.com>
Subject: Re: Unknown CENCO

HI,
On a recent visit to a physics classroom, I found two CENCO pieces of
equipment and there is no documentation to support them.
The first is a CENCO Wavemeter, CAT no. 80444. It consists of a
variable capacitor connected to an external coil. There are no other
outside connections. Does anyone know what it is used for?
The other is a CENCO Ripple tank, CAT no 84866. Again no documents.
Its missing the internal light bulb, so I need a number to replace
it. Also missing is the "bobber" that touches the water.
Would appreciate any help with these. A copy of the user manuals
would be great.
Thanks,
Jim