The Tech Museum of Innovation Announces Summer Instructor Jobs

From: Camilla Lau (camillaklau@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 18:18:51 PST

From: "Camilla Lau" <camillaklau@hotmail.com>
Subject: The Tech Museum of Innovation Announces Summer Instructor Jobs
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 02:18:51 +0000

The San Jose-based Tech Museum of Innovation offers hands-on science and
technology camps each summer. Galileo Educational Services, the operator of
the camps, is now hiring Lead Instructors for the following classes:

- Lego Robo Tech: Lego robotics levels I/II
- Web Architects: Web development & programming
- Animation Sensation: Computer-based animation
- Roller Coaster Physics: Amusement park science
- Action Contraption: Engineering inventions
- Science of Sports: Science and sports combination

Lead Instructors are typically professional educators who have experience
with the class topics. In many cases the Lead Instructors will develop as
well as teach the curriculum. Camp runs for 8 weeks this summer starting
June 21, and jobs range from 2 to 8 weeks in length.

Come have fun and inspire 4th-8th graders as they create and innovate!

Applications are due March 12, 2004. Please visit http://www.galileoed.com
and click on “Job Openings” for job descriptions, application, and
additional program information. Please email jobs@galileoed.com or call
510-595-7293 if you have questions or would like to discuss the positions
further.

Click, drag and drop. My MSN is the simple way to design your homepage.