two questions: scheduling software and St. F. alumns

From: Science Classroom (stf-lmorton@vom.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 07:36:20 PST

Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 07:36:20 -0800
From: Science Classroom <stf-lmorton@vom.com>
Subject: two questions: scheduling software and St. F. alumns

Pinholers,
 My school is attempting to revamp our schedule that is getting "long in
the tooth."
We have lots of teachers, groups, offerings, and classrooms. (I think it
is "lots" anyway, - I'm not sure if the parents do). It has been a
nightmare of charts, sticky notes etc for the person trying to do the
scheduling. Are there any of you who would recommend a scheduling
software package suitable for middle school? Share ware or Free ware
preferred of course.

Also, we are looking for St. Francis Solano School (Sonoma) alumns as we
are trying to put together an alumni newsletter. The intent right now is
NOT to hit you up for money, but only to get an accurate address and
name list of graduates from 1948-2003. This list will not be sold or
given to anyone else. And again, it is not for the purposes of asking
for money (of course this would be gladly accepted). I know a couple of
you Pinholers went here. Perhaps there are more than I know of.

Please feel free to e-mail me directly. STF-LMORTON@VOM.COM
School web-site: SAINTFRANCISSOLANO.ORG

Thanks,
Lou Morton