RE: Weathe Quote

From: Raleigh McLemore (raleighmclemore@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 15:51:04 PST

Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 15:51:04 -0800 (PST)
From: Raleigh McLemore <raleighmclemore@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Weathe Quote

A new myth born of the old. At least the idea that the
axis is tilted is an improvement of the older myth
that seasons are just a matter of how close we are to
the sun. I wonder if that weather person will speak of
the dangers of a a complete lunar eclipse, where the
Sun passes between the Moon and the Earth, blocking
out the Moon.

If my personal reference source for weather is correct
(Science Made Stupid) the real reason for weather is
caused by Condescension, Participation and
Elaboration, referred to as the "Whether Cycle".

Dunno, but I'm enjoying the weather around here.

With firm handshake,
Raleigh