Summer Institute 2004

From: Anna Rochester (annar@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 10:47:19 PDT

Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 10:47:19 -0700
From: Anna Rochester <annar@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Summer Institute 2004

Hi,

Please remember to get your Summer Institute Applications in by
Friday, April 16, 2004. We have yet another year of amazing workshops
lined up for science and math, middle and high school teachers. This
application is for the 4 week institutes for experienced teachers.
They run from June 28-July 23. If you know of teachers that you think
would like to join the TI, please encourage them to apply. You can
download the application from our web site at:
http://www.exploratorium.edu/ti/programs/index.html#summer_program

If you are an Alumni of the Teacher Institute, and many of you are
that participate in Pinhole, please go to the Alumni part of the our
web site. You can download the Alumni Summer Institute forms. These
are the two week sessions that run from August 2-13. Remember this is
the password protected part of the "Teacher" "Institute" web site. We
consider you an Alumni if you have completed one of the 4 week
institutes.

We hope to see you this summer!
Best wishes,
Anna