Genetics Questions- for Aim High

From: cmaslow@lwhs.org
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 10:09:47 PDT

From: cmaslow@lwhs.org
Subject: Genetics Questions- for Aim High
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:09:47 GMT

Greeting Pinholers,
In our ninth grade science class at Aim High, we just did a phenotype activity.
We think that there is a formula for calculating uniqueness of a particular
population (e.g. a class). There is an exhibit on the second floor at the
exploratorium which does this calculation for you. Can someone please help us
out w/ the formula? Carrie Maslow (former TI person) and Xenia Soubotin
(former
explai