I need a long term sub for the fall

From: Marc Crown (mcrown@gwhs.org)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 13:52:30 PDT

From: Marc Crown <mcrown@gwhs.org>
Subject: I need a long term sub for the fall
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 13:52:30 -0700

I've been diagnosed with lymphoma and I wont be able to teach in the
fall while I'm on chemotherapy. I'm looking for a long term sub that
can cover for me for the fall semester. (late august thru the holiday
break). The job is full time, two preps, 9th grade science and a 10th
grade chemistry class. Both classes are collaboratively taught with
another teacher so you would not be on your own. Besides, I would
always be available for questions. I have full curriculum planned for
both classes, including homeworks, labs, handouts, quizzes etc all
available as electronic copies.

The school is a small, charter school located in San Francisco, Gateway
High School (www.gwhs.org) It is an incredible place to work with great
colleagues, a collegial atmosphere, and some truly wonderful students
and parents. I think the pay is pretty good too. I am posting here as a
way of helping the school find a good candidate. Besides, this is where
I originally found the job.

Please contact me for any further information.

Marc Crown
mcrown@gwhs.org