know a new teacher?

From: Lori Lambertson (loril@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 17:25:44 PDT

Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 17:25:44 -0700
From: Lori Lambertson <loril@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: know a new teacher?

Hello again Pinhole Friends,
The Teacher Institute is currently accepting applications for the
Fall, 2005 cohort of our New Teacher Program. Program details and an
application can be downloaded from our website at:
http://www.exploratorium.edu/ti/programs/index.html#new
This two year program is designed for secondary science teachers
beginning their first or second year teaching science. Please share
this email with colleagues who may know a new teacher, too.
Cheers,
Lori