interference

From: Steve Miller (nanodog2@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 25 2004 - 11:33:06 PDT

From: "Steve Miller" <nanodog2@hotmail.com>
Subject: interference
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 11:33:06 -0700

I have one of those questions about common phenomena that you think you
understand, until...
Often when I walk past the TV (about 3 feet away from the antenna) the
picture disintegrates. Then when I move away it comes back to normal. We see
this also with the direction you point the antenna on a radio. What causes
this? Is this the result of the interaction of my electromagnetic field with
that of the antenna? Where does my emg field come from? (I've just sort of
assumed we all had one, but I have never discussed this). Why do different
people influence the antennas differently?
Thanks for any clairty.

Steve Miller