7th/8th grade science position

From: Celia Cuomo (celiapinhole@mo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 21:22:26 PDT

Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:22:26 -0700
Subject: 7th/8th grade science position
From: Celia Cuomo <celiapinhole@mo.com>

Greetings Pinholers,

My district is once again seeking a science teacher for a full-time position
teaching both 7th and 8th grade science at my school, White Hill Middle
School in Fairfax. We are part of the Ross Valley School District, which
encompasses both Fairfax and San Anselmo in Marin County. It's a great
public school of about 620 students, grades 6-8, set in a small valley with
seasonal streams, oak woodlands, western bluebirds, and red-shouldered
hawks. We've got fabulous teachers and staff, as well as a supportive
community, though not as diverse as most of the Bay Area.

A single subject credential in science is required in one of the following:
Physcial Science, Life Science, Earth Science, or General Science. A
credential in Biology might be okay.

The position is not yet posted on the district web site
<rvsd.marin.k12.ca.us>, but will be soon, perhaps even this weekend.
Applications are available on the web site, too. If you have questions,
call Lynn Baumsteiger (415) 451-4063 in Personnel.

Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Celia Cuomo
7th grade science teacher