Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) levels and Global Warming

From: Raleigh McLemore (raleighmclemore@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 12:46:13 PDT

Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:46:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Raleigh McLemore <raleighmclemore@yahoo.com>
Subject: Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) levels and Global Warming

I just posted that link to the information on global warming scenarios in California and someone already emailed me on the "relationship" of Dihydrogen Monoxide (also refered to as Hydrogen Hydroxide or Hydric Acid) to climate change. I don't really know enough about it. DHMO appears to be an important component of acid rain, but I'm not sure that eliminating it would be beneficial in the long run. What little I do know is that DHMO has been found in ALL cows milk tested in 2003, and appears to have been a factor in classroom violence (some are suggesting that completely restricting the availability of DHMO would have prevented the Columbine tragedy). It certainly is a little unsettling to see my wife applying DHMO on her plants to "help them grow better". As Bones might say "I'm a Doctor, Jim, not a chemist!"

For those who are slowly, groggily, struggling with the thought of returning to school but want to know more about this I suggest the following site. Decide yourself.
http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

With firm handshake,
Raleigh