RE: pinhole nice web site

From: TheSnarr (thesnarr@maaonline.net)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 21:16:21 PDT

From: "TheSnarr" <thesnarr@maaonline.net>
Subject: RE: pinhole nice web site
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:16:21 -0700

Eric,

That is a great site! I had some students take eclipse pictures with me
and we were able to get one published. It is in the archives or just
follow this link:
http://www.spaceweather.com/eclipses/gallery_15may03_page2.html

I am going to try to get several students involved in an astronomy
project in physics again this year and see if we can get some better
pictures. It was sure exciting for the students to go around announcing
to everyone that they have an astronomy picture posted at a NASA web
site!! I encourage everyone to get your students involved and take some
pictures. It is great fun!

Subscribe to the news on spaceweather and receive messages when
significant space events happen. It makes great physics conversation.

-Brian Snarr