Provisional Fall hours for Learning Studio

From: Jo Falcon (jofalcon@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 17:02:32 PDT

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:02:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jo Falcon <jofalcon@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Provisional Fall hours for Learning Studio

This is not entirely offcial yet, but in fairness to the Front Desk and
those who answer call-ins, we've gotta have something:

         Fall Learning Studio Hours (may be amended)
         3:00-5:00 weekdays

         SOME Saturdays, *only* when a TI workshop is happening:
         11:00-3:30 (NOT the old 10-5:00)
             Oct. 2nd, 9th, and 30th;
             Nov. 6th, 13th, and 20th;
             and Dec. 11th

         CLOSED Saturdays Oct. 16 & 23, Nov. 27 (Thanksgiving weekend),
         Dec. 4, 18, and 25 (Christmas)

In addition, there will be closings for medical appointments, professional
association meetings, sick days, and whatever. Those predictable from
here and now are Sept. 15, Sept. 22-23, and Oct. 8; I'll try to keep a
current update message on the machine at 415 674-2875. If coming here is
a major hassle for you, PLEASE call first to make sure the Learning Studio
will be open.

As usual, books or other items can be returned via the ever-patient Front
Desk. Thanks for your patience........

Jo Falcon, MLIS
The Exploratorium Learning Studio
415 561-0343