Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed

From: ALGX Postmaster (postmaster@algx.net)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 00:18:19 PDT

Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 02:18:19 -0500 (CDT)
From: ALGX Postmaster <postmaster@algx.net>
Subject: Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed

This report relates to a message you sent with the following header fields:

  Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 00:20:01 -0700
  From: Pinhole Listserv <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>
  Subject: Pinhole Digest #1576 - 09/08/04
  Sender: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
  To: Pinhole Listserv <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

  Recipient address: lzielin%interaccess.com@ims-ms-daemon
  Original address: lzielin@interaccess.com
  Reason: Over quota

attached mail follows:

Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 00:20:01 -0700
From: Pinhole Listserv <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>

Pinhole Digest #1576 - Wednesday, September 8, 2004

  re: Integrated Science
          by "Michael Geluardi" <geluardi@yahoo.com>
  Reflective journals
          by <ngronert@dcn.davis.ca.us>
  Re: Pinhole Digest #1575 - 09/07/04
          by "Peter Wilding" <pwilding_97@yahoo.com>
  Geology field trip
          by "Eric Muller" <emuller@exploratorium.edu>
  Re: Integrated Science
          by "Black, Heidi" <BlackH@esuhsd.org>
  Provisional Fall hours for Learning Studio
          by "Jo Falcon" <jofalcon@exploratorium.edu>
  4X4 stompers or battery operated cars needed!!
          by "Kimberley Aso" <kaso@marin.marin.k12.ca.us>