Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed

From: ALGX Postmaster (postmaster@algx.net)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 00:17:07 PDT

Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 02:17:07 -0500 (CDT)
From: ALGX Postmaster <postmaster@algx.net>
Subject: Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed

This report relates to a message you sent with the following header fields:

  Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 00:20:01 -0700
  From: Pinhole Listserv <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>
  Subject: Pinhole Digest #1577 - 09/09/04
  Sender: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
  To: Pinhole Listserv <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

  Recipient address: lzielin%interaccess.com@ims-ms-daemon
  Original address: lzielin@interaccess.com
  Reason: Over quota

attached mail follows:

Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 00:20:01 -0700
From: Pinhole Listserv <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>

Pinhole Digest #1577 - Thursday, September 9, 2004

  Re: pinhole 4X4 stompers or battery operated cars needed!!
          by <PamellaFerris@comcast.net>
  San Mateo & Contra Costa County teachers
          by "Black, Heidi" <BlackH@esuhsd.org>
  Re: pinhole 4X4 stompers or battery operated cars needed!!
          by "Kimberley Aso" <kaso@marin.marin.k12.ca.us>